Pengaruh Peran Ayah Terhadap Self Esteem Mahasiswa di Universitas Teknologi Sumbawa

Authors

  • Sayla Salsabila Universitas Teknologi Sumbawa
  • Junaidin Universitas Teknologi Sumbawa
  • Lukmanul Hakim Universitas Teknologi Sumbawa

DOI:

https://doi.org/10.1234/jp.v3i1.609

Keywords:

Fathering, Self Esteem

Abstract

This research was conducted at the University of Sumbawa Technology with a total sample of 97 people with established criteria. The sampling technique uses purposive sampling. The method used is descriptive quantitative. Research data obtained from the spread of 2 scales, namely the scale of the role of the father and self esteem scale. Based on the results of research conducted at the University of Technology Sumbawa, it can be concluded that there is an influence between the absence of the role of the father (fatherless) on the self esteem (self esteem) of students with a Significance value (Sig.) 0,000 (<0.05) then the Alternative Hypothesis (Ha) be accepted. These results indicate that the higher the involvement of the father's role, the higher the self-esteem of students, and vice versa the lower the involvement of the role of the father (fatherless), the lower the self-esteem in students. The role of fathers gives an influence of 32.6%, while the remaining 67.4% is influenced by other variables not examined in this study.

Published

2020-06-22

How to Cite

Salsabila, S. ., Junaidin, & Hakim, L. (2020). Pengaruh Peran Ayah Terhadap Self Esteem Mahasiswa di Universitas Teknologi Sumbawa. JURNAL PSIMAWA , 3(1), 24-30. https://doi.org/10.1234/jp.v3i1.609

Issue

Section

Articles