Analisis Faktor-Faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Pendapatan Petani Jagung Di Kecamatan Sumbawa

(Studi Kasus Di Kelurahan Brang Biji)

Authors

  • Yogi Suharno Universitas Teknologi Sumbawa
  • Fahlia Universitas Teknologi Sumbawa
  • Diah Anggeraini Hasri Universitas Teknologi Sumbawa

DOI:

https://doi.org/10.37673/nje.v2i1.660

Keywords:

Pendapatan Petani, Modal, Harga, Produktivitas dan Regresi Linier Berganda

Abstract

This thesis aims to determine what factors influence the income of corn farmers in Sumbawa District (Case Study in Brang Biji Sub-District). In this research is a descriptive quantitative research, the analysis tool in this study uses multiple linear regression with the help of Stata 11 software. Types and sources of data in this study are secondary data and primary data, which come from literature studies, observations, questionnaires and interviews. The results showed the independent variable had significant influence and positively related to the dependent variable of farmer's income. Partially, capital has a significant effect and is positively related to farmers' income, prices have a significant effect and positively related to farmers' income, productivity has a significant effect and is positively related to farmers' income. From the regression results obtained R squared (R2) value of 0.8289, this means that the independent variable explains the variation of farmers' income in Brangbiji Village by 82.89% while the remaining 17.11% is explained by variables outside the study.

Published

2020-05-25

How to Cite

Yogi Suharno, Fahlia, & Hasri, D. A. . (2020). Analisis Faktor-Faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Pendapatan Petani Jagung Di Kecamatan Sumbawa : (Studi Kasus Di Kelurahan Brang Biji). Nusantara Journal of Economics, 2(1), 38-52. https://doi.org/10.37673/nje.v2i1.660